Error code 10106-4 when installing Office
1. Press the Windows logo key and the letter R to launch the Run window.
2. Enter the command “control” and the hit Enter.
3. Then, select Programs and Features.
4. Now, scroll and select the Office product and click Change at the top of the Window.
5. Select Quick Repair and Click on Repair
6. Done the Repair. Now Office suite is working fine.
7. If issue is not resolved click on Uninstall and follow the onscreen instructions to uninstall the Office program.
8. Then Install the Office Product again.
Steps for installation:
1. Enter the product key
2. If you have online account enter the username and password.
3. Click on Install
Click on all Done
Now, the Office Suite is installed and ready to use.